2017 Boost Your Soundcloud March Madness 50k Play Giveaway - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
Introduction: During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), March 15, 2017 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET, April 1, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"), Boost Your Soundcloud may offer multiple individual GIVEAWAY’s, each of which will be governed by these Rules. Each such GIVEAWAY (each referred to as a “GIVEAWAY”) will have a distinct start and end date (the "Individual GIVEAWAY Period"), and prize(s), and will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. (unless otherwise specified in the details governing any individual GIVEAWAY). Each of these GIVEAWAY’s may have a Boost Your Soundcloud order number required for entry, subject to Section 5 below. The individual GIVEAWAY are available on the Boost Your Soundcloud website: www.boostyoursoundcloud.com/march-madness-giveaway/ (the "Website"). The details for each individual GIVEAWAY (e.g., Individual GIVEAWAY Period, prize(s), and eligibility variations; referred to herein as “GIVEAWAY Info”) can be accessed by clicking on the individual GIVEAWAY. The Official Rules for each individual GIVEAWAY are comprised of these Rules and the individual GIVEAWAY Info section for the applicable individual GIVEAWAY. For purposes of these Rules, the GIVEAWAY individually and collectively are referred to as the "2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY" and participating customers are subject to the Boost Your Soundcloud Program Rules when entering GIVEAWAY. The Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for each GIVEAWAY.
Eligibility: Each GIVEAWAY is open only to Boost Your Soundcloud customers who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry (unless a different age, status, or residency requirement is specified in the GIVEAWAY Info governing any individual GIVEAWAY). Employees and non-employee workers of The Boost Your Soundcloud Company, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of any individual GIVEAWAY or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person are not eligible. Each GIVEAWAY is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor: Boost Your Soundcloud, 3665 E BAY DR, STE 204 #111, LARGO, FL 33771. Administrator: Boost Your Soundcloud, 3665 E BAY DR, STE 204 #111, LARGO, FL 33771.
Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in any GIVEAWAY, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the GIVEAWAY.
How to Enter:
a. Purchase Boost Your Soundcloud Services: During any Individual GIVEAWAY Period, visit the Website and click on the service you wish to purchase in order to enter, follow the checkout process to the end in order to receive a confirmation email. You must provide a valid name, address and email during checkout or your entry will be void. You automatically will receive an order number the will serve as 1 entry and qualify you for the GIVEAWAY. Any Free Trial services provided by the Boost Your Soundcloud sponsor will not be acknowledged as a valid submission for the GIVEAWAY. During the Promotion Period, Sponsor may elect to operate individual GIVEAWAY’s which do not require Boost Your Soundcloud order numbers to enter, in which event you will automatically receive the pre-selected number of entries into the applicable GIVEAWAY without an order number.
b. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual GIVEAWAY Period, to enter a GIVEAWAY for which you are qualified, hand print your name, address, phone number, Boost Your Soundcloud username (email address), age, and the title of the GIVEAWAY you wish to enter on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY – Free Entry" and write the title of the GIVEAWAY that you wish to enter on the envelope, c/o 3665 E BAY DR, STE 204 #111, LARGO, FL 33771. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive 1 entry into the individual GIVEAWAY indicated on your entry card and envelope. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the GIVEAWAY Info for the individual GIVEAWAY.
For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 10 total entries per calendar day across all individual GIVEAWAY by any method or combination of methods of entry, and allocate those entries as he/she wishes (e.g., a customer enters 3 different, individual GIVEAWAY 3 times each, plus enters a 4th GIVEAWAY, once, for a total of 10 entries that day). Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the GIVEAWAY and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, GIVEAWAY entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. Regardless of method of entry, participant must have a valid physical address linked to his or her Account. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate the entry, and/or to lock Customer's Account, in its sole discretion.
6. Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the GIVEAWAY Info section for each GIVEAWAY, the Administrator will select the potential winner(s) for each GIVEAWAY in a random drawing from all eligible entries received for that GIVEAWAY. Each potential winner will be notified by email. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable GIVEAWAY.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at $200 or greater (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless different timing is indicated by Administrator), a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (the "Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Declarations may be required for other prizes, and Administrator will specify this in the win email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) within the required time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners of a prize are disqualified, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded.
8. Individual GIVEAWAY: The GIVEAWAY' starting, ending, postmarked by and received by, and drawing dates/times, the prize descriptions, age requirements (if they differ from standard 13), status requirements, other requirements that differ from standard requirements, and other information for each individual GIVEAWAY are set forth in the GIVEAWAY Info section of each individual GIVEAWAY. Prizes consist only of those items and/or services specifically described as part of the prize. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any GIVEAWAY constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's GIVEAWAY experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any individual GIVEAWAY is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus, or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the GIVEAWAY in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the GIVEAWAY to address the impairment and then resume the GIVEAWAY in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules; or (c) cancel the GIVEAWAY and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the GIVEAWAY or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the GIVEAWAY or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in any 2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY or any other promotions sponsored by The Boost Your Soundcloud Company. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of any 2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in a GIVEAWAY, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless The Boost Your Soundcloud Company, Boost Your Soundcloud bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees, as well as any specific parties that may be identified in the GIVEAWAY Info, (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any GIVEAWAY, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the GIVEAWAY; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any GIVEAWAY or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the GIVEAWAY or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the GIVEAWAY and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the GIVEAWAY, if it is possible. If the GIVEAWAY has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual GIVEAWAY will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual GIVEAWAY to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any of the 2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any GIVEAWAY, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the GIVEAWAY, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. 2017 Boost Your Soundcloud GIVEAWAY Results: TBD